Sunday, May 20, 2012

the heat

I have finished my 6 weeks training on Saturday, although I got the day off and only went to meet the others a couple of hours before everyone went back. I haven't gotten the green light to go back to work at a store in my hometown, so I'll be staying there temporarily. Staying is not the problem, coz I somehow prefer to stay near the HQ when I'm still learning. Unfortunately, I don't quite like the store that I've been assigned to..at this moment. Oh, we'll see.

This is the reason I got the day off that day - it's my convocation day.




12 comments:

Ribbon and Circus said...

Cahya,

BIG congrats for your scrolls!!

Btw, your dad looks so familiar. I can't recall though. Hmm... curious curious..

Congrats again dear. Let's partayyyyy!! :P

Anonymous said...

Congrats cahya

your parents must be proud of you.

cahya indah said...

kak RC: thank you :) my dad's familiar? now I'm curious too.

uncle Noir: thank youuuu :)

Ribbon and Circus said...

your dad.. is he a teacher? or keje petronas.. email meeee hehehe because i think i know your dad from somewhere..

aliaaroslan said...

congrats on your convo and getting the anugerah naib chancellor

aliaaroslan said...

congrats on your convo and getting the anugerah naib chancellor

Kongkang Malaya said...

Cahya,
CONGRATS on your convo day! You look lovely! Congrats congrats congrats! :D

You haven't blogged as much, I guess you've been busy with new adjustments and all, eh?

Take care dear!

cahya indah said...

kak RC: yup, my dad's a teacher.

cahya indah said...

kak aliaa: thank you ;)

cahya indah said...

kak Aida: thank you ;) I hope to God I'll be able to blog as much as I want to, soon..very soon. Work does take a lot of my time, and energy. Actually, living here is taking the life out of me :p

I want to go back..huhu.

CS said...

Cahya
Am sorry terlepas pandang ...

Congratulations ... *tumpang gumbira*

cahya indah said...

auntie Som: takpe2..thank you ;)