Friday, December 28, 2012

all about food

Have you guys made any new year resolutions? I think I stopped doing that a decade ago. I am not a person who likes to place any time frame in doing anything.. besides, plans are made to be changed. Haha. It's better if I just have some goals in life without adding any stress to it.

But then again, maybe I should make one exception this time. Actually Dr.Jasbir haven't finalize anything yet, but we're all hoping it's viable. And if that comes true, I need to say goodbye to all the good food for a period of time. Tsk tsk..what a thing to let go of. I'm visualizing that I'll be left with skin and bones. Pffft..I wish. 

I'm thinking of going to Nando's (no thanks to the countless ads and pix in FB they've put up to make me drool) and yet sadly, there is no Nando's outlet at my work place. Sushi is another "must-eat" item on my short list, but that one is probably going to be put on hold until sister comes back. That is only going to be next month (?). Oh, I'm going to bring her to Sukiya that has just opened up here in Melaka too. That's three already. Hurmm..what else?

Can I add a tour throughout Korea for the food, to the list? I need to stop watching Tasty Road episodes, where Ho Jin and Soo Jin are making me restless just by picking up their chopsticks :p.
Image via Mydramalistinfo
Image via Mnet
Yeah, my current dream is to take over Soo Jin's place in Tasty Road.


2 comments:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Cahya,
Agree.. plans are made to be changed. And rules are made to be broken? Hehe!

Hmm.. who's Dr. Jasbir (if you don't mind me asking, akak tak tau) and why would you say goodbye to all good food?

Cahya ada tengok show Loraine Pascale? Try la download kalo ada masa. Serious best, rasa nak membakor aje (makanan ye.. bukan rumah orang).

cahya indah said...

kak Aida, Dr.Jasbir's an orthodontist..I'm hoping to possibly do treatments which will affect my food intake :p

Very sad..

I haven't seen Loraine's show..but by the names of her dishes, I can already tell. Hehe.
Dulce and banana traybake, Little Bramley apple pies, blueberry and lemon millefeuille..I wantttt.