Saturday, April 7, 2012

splash

Yesterday, or should I just say early this morning I was sent away by my former colleagues all dripping from head to toe. They purposely assigned me to the closing shift, which I spent my own sweet time cleaning all the stuff - I was sick of cleaning everything already, after 4 nights straight of same old closing shift.

I finished one hour later than the usual and had to let them pour two containers of yucky murky water on my body. They even sprayed whipped cream on me. Boohoo.
Yes, there were photos of me taken by them..but I wouldn't want to look at those photos. So no photos will be posted here also. Fortunately they were kind enough to bring out water for me to wash myself a bit. If not, I'd be a disgusting looking creature with flour and all sticking on my clothes.

Those few minutes of fun for them was a nightmare for me. I had to soak the clothes long enough until they stopped smelling yucky. Huhu.

If only it was like this
Image via David Bergman

Now I'm so lazy to pack my clothes. I need to borrow Mary Poppins' bag.

2 comments:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Erk! Kenapa sampai gitu?

cahya indah said...

da memang diorang suka buat camtu, kak Aida. tu nasib boleh hilang bau 'sedap'..huhu