Tuesday, April 3, 2012

switch it off

I used to love sitting in the dark during Earth Hour in the past years when I was a student. If it's up to me, I would say let's just switch the lights off all night.

This year I went through the Earth Hour at work, taking orders from customers who varies from those who shoved their smartphones/tablets in our faces and those who asked for our help in checking in to foursquare to get the free frappe.
Image via ho kang tao
All I can say was I am glad I was only taking orders, and not doing the longggggggggg line of frappes. Even if all I needed to do was talking, it was very taxing. This photo doesn't quite describe the real crowd that night.
Image via foursquare


8 comments:

CS said...

Cahya
During earth hour I was driving 'kecutly' from Shah Alam -> home. My daughter switched on FlyFM tapi senyap jer. Rupa2nya diorang OFF for an hr.

Bila nak mula kerja baru?

Kongkang Malaya said...

Cahya,
Bagusnye ikut kempen Earth Hour every year, tabek! Akak ikut gak, tapi sekali je rasanye (sebab lepas tu lupa, tup2 dah terlepas :D).

cahya indah said...

auntie Som: Why was auntie driving 'kecutly'? Kalau Cahya memang tak dapat nak listen to the radio broadcast la kan..hehe.

Cahya start training on next Monday..kalau free2 nanti boleh singgah rumah auntie tak? :)

cahya indah said...

kak Aida: suka jugak ikut kempen2 camtu, yang mana boleh buat la..hehe.

ahkakbatik said...

foursquare tu menatang apa? hahaha...
auntie masih zaman buku nota la yang. iphone dan blekberi pun taktau beza.

cahya indah said...

ye ke iphone and blackbear pun auntie tak reti beza? hehe. foursquare tu apps yang org guna utk check in kat location yg diorang pegi tu. auntie sign up la.. :)

wahida said...

aku kalau time kempen ni, memanjang lupa nak tutup lampu...adoi la hai...

cahya indah said...

kak wahida, lain kali boleh set reminder :)