Friday, June 10, 2011

unveiling the history

My sister really put a lot of effort in convincing me to watch the movie X-Men: First Class with her. She said the casts would steal my breath away :p


Okay, so I agree with her. Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Alex (Lucas Till) do look good in the movie.
 
It's been a long time since I last watched James McAvoy in action. And the movie is actually a great one, even in my opinion (one who prefers other genres). Maybe because they took great care in including all the appropriate emotions at the right time. Last of all, I was deeply touched by Magneto..when he only let go, after knowing there's no other way for them.

I've been obsessing about headbands ever since I watched the drama My Princess starring Kim Tae Hee and Song Seong Heon. Everything the princess wore looks adorably sweet. All day I moved from shop to shop drooling after headbands..I really felt like buying 'em all, if only I have 10 heads to wear them all at once. Haha.




Another one that got me drooling was the Mexican coffee bun, when I watched the drama My Fair Lady starring Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang hyun and Jung Il Woo.It's been years since I last craved for the bun.
Images from Google
 
There was Rotiboy in the drama, and I just found out that it originated from Penang. I was thinking that maybe some other language probably used the word roti for bread too, like us. But it really is a Malaysian product, I'm so proud to know that ;)

No comments: