Thursday, December 22, 2011

surprise

I love this day the most, even though it's been only what..a week? Okay, I love this day of all my working days to date. It wasn't a waste to go out real early to work and go back home later than I'm supposed to.

A little praise goes a looooooong way. All the stiffness in the arms, neck and feet went away like magic. Not. Haha. But it still makes me happy. Sometimes I do feel like throwing in the towel and just look for another kind of painful job. Especially when I'm assigned to the last shift like I mentioned before countless times. But it would not be easy to find people like them, awesome partners. So I'll try my hardest to grit my teeth and withstand the gale-force wind. Exaggerating, I know.

My feet hurt and I'm very sleepy. Besides I need to get up early tomorrow, I'll just watch Wooyoung dance for a bit and then hit the sack. Good night peeps.

No comments: