Sunday, December 18, 2011

sweet lolly

I wasn't interested in watching Dream High at first..because Hyun Joong just made a few minutes' appearance. And I thought 2PM's Taecyeon is the main character because of the first episode.

Then when a friend asked if I already watched the series, and gushed about Jason and Kim Pil-sook..I started to continue from where I stopped much earlier.

Jason (2PM's Wooyoung) and Kim Pil-sook (IU) are a sweet couple. Oh Jason's so sweet when he saved Pil-sook from embarrassment when their schoolmate made fun of Pil-sook's skirt.
I can't forget the look on Jason's face when he first saw Pil-sook after the 200 days. "Long time no see"..ngeee.

You have to see for yourself the time when Pil-sook sang with Sam-dong in class, and Jason kept on smiling at Pil-sook when she sang. But when it's Sam-dong's turn, Jason will get irritated and kept on looking at him like telling him to shut up and let his favorite girl sing alone. *sigh* He'll be banned by every single dentist in the world :p
And there's the time when he went crazy in Japan after he thought Pil-sook is very ill.


I love all the songs they sang too..especially this one. I can listen to this over and over again.




Images via fanpop, fanpop, sharisayshi, asianpopcorn, and Seoul Awesome.

4 comments:

aliaaroslan said...

taecyeon is my favourite in 2PM after nikhun. hehe

cahya indah said...

kak aliaa: it's obvious who I like in 2PM..Wooyoung forever. hehe.

wahida said...

ish ish...mmg peminat tegar ni...

cahya indah said...

kak Wahida..memang minat sangat. hehe