Friday, March 25, 2011

the day we ran ...

I felt encouraged to enter the Ecohunt for the Economy Week when the lecturer mentioned about it in the class a couple of weeks ago. Believe me when I say I would never volunteer myself to be under the scorching sun and to be doing somewhat strenuous actions for free. Although it would be a different story if there are golden opportunities of say, sight seeing..or maybe there are handsome guys in the vicinity :p

I think the latter is most probable, though... blinking innocently

I guess my lecturer's eagerness already affected me. I decided to call for reinforcement, coz we must enter in teams of at least 2 person.

When the morning came, we were surprised to see the throng of people flooding the place. We thought there wouldn't be a lot of people that would join the thing, and we even hoped to maybe get to be one of the winners. Fat chance. At least 45 teams were present, and we were sadly among the nearly extinct teams of seniors. Almost all of them were juniors, from the second semester to be precise.

We had to run to places according to the given clues, and answer questions about economy (some of them are hopeless) and collect everything before running to the starting point.

Most of them are questions about Microeconomy, which is of course a piece of cake for the juniors. They have just learned about those things, and us the seniors..have long thrown away the difficult to remember terms..haha.

We would hear the questions, and when we couldn't quite reach that far into our memories..we would just asked to be penalised. Even did the chicken dance more than once :p

And so we arrived at the starting point when the other teams were lounging around, talking and resting. But at least we showed up and was not the last ones..

We had fun running around the campus that day, even with the sweltering sun trying to bake us alive.

Image from Google

No comments: