Monday, February 4, 2013

happy feet

I had a great day today, if not for a small glitch.

But let's just focus on the nice things that happened today. I think it was in the afternoon that this three person came and looked around at the menu board. Then one of them started to tell me about the bad experience they had at another store. The drinks was not up to their liking. They were wondering what was happening. And they even confided in me that they had intentions to go to another brand.

I told them this, "Please don't go there. Do stay, and I'll make sure your drinks are made just the way you want them."

I tried my best (all within my power) to save the guests from having bad perception about us again.

When I asked if they are happy with what we served them, they told me.. "Thank you very much. You saved Mermaid!"
I can never be happier when I heard that.

And I had lunch with great friends, a bit late and short one..but definitely made my day. Perhaps next time a whole day spend together friends? ;)

6 comments:

ahkakbatik said...

auntie balik kena gitau store mana ni yea... tp auntie tak minum kopi.. shake ada?

CS said...

Cahya
Syabas! Insyaallah boleh jadi employee of the month for the whole of 2013 :-)

cahya indah said...

auntie Tek: belum balik pun cahya boleh bagitau auntie. kat Aeon Bandaraya Melaka. auntie tak minum kopi pun takpe, banyak lagi ada.

shake takde, tapi ice blended we have. can ask for yg doesn't contain coffee. hot choc ada, green tea latte ada.

do come, auntie.

cahya indah said...

auntie Som, ktorang takde employee of the month pun..semua share sama2. hehe. bila nak btandang kat sini auntie? ;)

CS said...

Cahya
Nantilah I make a surprise visit, cewah.. Insyaallah.

cahya indah said...

auntie Som, surprise? tapi on wednesdays slalu cahya cuti. hehe. tapi ada gak kat store kadang2. datang tau auntie.