Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The finishing line

I can see the finishing line, but not the path in front of it - I'm talking about this period of less than a month before I can toss out every single book that bears titles with words like Marketing, Investment, Finance, etc into a box and put it where I don't have to see them again for a long, long time.

Right when the clock stroked 4.30 pm local time today, I'm officially finished with classes. No more looking at the fine prints while covering my yawning mouth, no more rubbing my tired eyes, no more trying to decipher what the lecturers were trying to pour into our brains..no more.

There's four subjects that need to be studied in this little period of time. But I'm thinking of the end of the period, not the things I need to do to get to the end.

I'm one free bird with one of my wings clipped.

My class is not this big, and besides we never really took photo without some people MIA..
Image from here

but I can't wait to do this..
Image from here


No comments: