Sunday, September 18, 2011

girl talk

I was reminded of the old days when I saw my friend tagging pictures of babies' winter coats and stuff to show her mom so that her mom can get inspirations of what to sew for her grandchild. The grandchild mentioned is coming out to see the world in a month or so, insyaAllah.

My mom used to sew clothes for me and she even made a handbag with my name on it. That's why I love being the eldest in my family ;)

Come to think of it, it would be a great thing to be able to sew cute little stuff for our own babies..right? It'd make me one proud mommy if I can make that - Superwoman? Haha. It'd be fun to see them parading cute handbags like Suri. Only better coz it'd be handmade, with love.

Images from Google

But no, I'm not gifted in that department. Would mom sew things for her grandchildren then? Should ask her that..later, of course. :p


4 comments:

ahkakbatik said...

hah! auntie dah jadi nenek nanti tk koser nak mengait untuk cucu....
nenek sibuk tweeting... sowi!

anak sorang boleh la layan lagi... dah masuk mpatbelas.... hahahaa... berak pun tak sempat tau...

cahya indah said...

cucu yang 1st je..yang lain turun-temurun :p
tak pun tengok kat photo album je..hehe

ibundo said...

nenek sibuk nak menggobek sirih. Takde masa dah nak menjahit kehkeh..

cahya indah said...

ibundo..tak pun nenek sibuk pegi holiday ;)