Friday, November 4, 2011

ready or not

I'd prefer to stay at home and do all the things I love than having to go out to work, who doesn't? But I'm keeping in mind that going out and be tired and angry doing work (so negative, I know :p), will get me on the plane to see the world. *Hoping and dreaming everyday*

Can't wait to head out somewhere with the cold, hard cash I earn myself.

But while waiting, I'm watching Dong Yi on DVD and Glory Jane twice weekly on KBS World. I don't quite understand why I'm always attracted to period dramas regardless of where it's from. I'm thinking of searching for Gone with the Wind movie and some other good stuff.

Image via Korean Dramas


3 comments:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Cahya,
Haha! Tak habis-habis dengan drama siri dia ye? Buleh geng dengan my younger sis, she's nuts over these series too.

Traveling means more after hard work. Like an escape to breathe and inhale the world. Kan? The truth is, can't wait to hear bout your traveling stories! Mesti banyak mende nak cerita :) *chaiyok!*

Kongkang Malaya said...

Eh lupa lak..

Selamat hari raya Aidil Adha buat Cahya sekeluarga!

cahya indah said...

kak Aida, the drama series la yang buat best duduk rumah goyang kaki ni..hehe. Can't wait to write about my escapades too..nantikan kemunculannya..haha.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha kak Aida jugak..masak apa hari ni?