Tuesday, November 1, 2011

quarter of a century

Today marks the day I was born years ago - twenty five long years, to be exact. I love to think of my birth day as very special - it was both Deepavali and the day TV3 first being aired in Melaka in 1986. Big events much, too bad I didn't understand anything back then :p I couldn't quite search the facts, though - correct me if I'm wrong.

This month's issue of Cleo (#193) is all about traveling - great timing..I love, love, love it. Read what they say about Scorpios' travel:
You're an extremist who needs to physically explore a country and unearth its secrets, be that the ski slopes or the back alleys of South America.
That is how I really feel, and they nailed it. Lucky countries - Morocco, Algeria and Germany (Bavaria).

Morocco and Algeria have been on my list for some time, but to tell you the truth..I've never really thought of going to Germany. There are so many places that I wanted to go and see, ahh the world is so huge - when can I ever fulfill my dream to travel all over the earth? There are Italy, Russia, South Korea, Australia, Turkey, France, ...Morocco, Algeria, Germany. I hope by the time I reach another quarter and add some white hairs on my head, I've traveled at least half of those places on my list. A girl can dream, so I'll dream BIG.

Penn Badgley was born on the exact same day as me - not that I watch GG or anything..xoxo :p.


Image via zimbio
p/s: I want to eat waffle with peanut butter and cappuccino spread and baked orange sweet potatoes, but my tastebuds are not tasting anything these days..zilch, zero. Blame the cold I'm having. Great, it's my birthday and I can't eat anything.

13 comments:

Madam Sooyaree said...

Happy birthday laling!! Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan bertambah murah rezeki :)

cahya indah said...

kak Nurul: Thank you for the wish :) hari ni tak bawa Cik Aiyu pegi jalan2 ke? hehe.

CS said...

Happy birthday to you Cahya .. semoga cahaya luaran dan dalaman bersatu padu memancar kearah kebaikan, insyaallah..amin.

cahya indah said...

Thank you, auntie for the wish and doa..amin. :)

Ribbon and Circus said...

Happy Birthday Cahya!!! same age ng my sis ;) may all your travelling wishes come true..amin..

nway, the whole family will be in Melaka this weekend.. wink.

reena said...

HAppy birthday dear. MAy Allah bless u always! :)

cahya indah said...

kak RC: Thank you for the wish and prayer..amin. Wah balik kampung ehh..

kak Reena: Thank you very much :)

Lili said...

Salam Cahya,

Wah, ada celebration ye kat sini! Happy Birthday to you, dear. Semoga bercahaya keimanan, semoga di dalam lindungan Allah sentiasa, murah rezeki, panjang umur dan bahagia. Amin.

ps: singgah here from CS' blog, hehe

cahya indah said...

auntie Lili, thank you for the wish and doa :) amin. thank you for singgah too.

Kongkang Malaya said...

Cahya,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Sweet 25! ONLY 25? Hehe!

Bet you'd be scratching the items in your dream and travel list in no time. Dream BIG and gain bigger :)

Hope you're feeling better by now. Sian dia ye.

cahya indah said...

kak Aida, thank youuuu..looking forward to scratch those items very much. Still can't taste much, sampai boring pulak makan takde rasa..huhu.

ahkakbatik said...

happy 1 week belated birthday Cahya... sori auntie hibernate je kejenya musim2 sejuk ni.... err.. belum masuk sejuk betul.. tu pasal boleh jenguk blog lagi ni..haha...

baru 25? aisey... takmolah auntie patah balik 14 tahun dulu...penat.

cahya indah said...

auntie, thank you..still birthday mood lagi. sampai dah sebulan baru habis birthday boleh? hehe.

kalau sejuk pasang heater auntie, boleh jenguk blog selalu.. :)
auntie tak payah patah balik, biar Cahya yang kejar..tapi memang tak terkejar la kan..hehe