Wednesday, October 5, 2011

love

I haven't listened to the radio for the longest time, unless when I'm in the car..and so I didn't even keep track of the current songs being aired. Besides I was busy listening to Infinite's and U-Kiss' songs.

But the other day I heard this song by Selena Gomez, Love you like a love song - which is of course not new at all. I've heard everyone mentioning the song ever so often, but I just didn't pay attention. I was driving alone and kept on singing along to the song. It was rather nice after listening to it some time. I already love her songs before, although not all. Songs like this just fit her nicely i think.

Playing it on repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat now :p


2 comments:

CS said...

Dulu kala I nih taik radio but sejak dua menjak I hardly listen to the radio except when I'm in the car driving alone. Kalau ada anak kat sebelah, dia conquer itu radio :-)

... namun I tau siapa Selena Gomez. Dia tu GF JB kan? hehe..

I nak tengok Johnny Englishlah.. just to boost up my funny bones..

cahya indah said...

somuffins: akak, dulu2 cahya pun sibuk nak conquer radio in the car..tapi sekarang malasss. dengar je la whatever pun.
wowee..akak pun kenal gf JB. hebat. hehe.
cahya kadang2 tak heran pun nak tengok movie ke dengar lagu bila tengah famous, then bila dah lama lepas tu baru sibuk nak cari. :p maybe i should watch that too..da berzaman tak tengok Atkinson lakon.