Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tagged

I've been given a chance to dream by kak Aida, thank you for tagging me :)

I love thinking about what I want to do in life, which have been changed so many times and truthfully, I've lost track of them. I love dreaming, can I work as a dreamer? haha..

List three jobs you'd consider pursuing if money didn't matter.

  • Personal shopper for I'll be able to shop and shop without looking at my bank account and sighing ever so often.
  • Food tester - this is the best job ever in the world. I want to taste different types of chocolate, cakes, ice cream, pastries, ...believe me when I say the list will go on forever..hehe.
  • PD in 2 days 1 night - just because of this one episode (#354) I happened to watch last night. The PD that  follows Lee Seung Gi on his market tour just seems to have a very nice job..he gets to eat and go to the market. Seung Gi can't stop saying how delicious everything he ate there - that totally got me hooked :p



The PD holding a spoon ready to tuck in Seung Gi's red bean porridge


Image via dramabeans

8 comments:

Kakzakie Purvit said...

Off tester the best job. But remember can cause you obes. hihi....

cahya indah said...

auntie zakie: that's why I can only dream of having that job..hehe

ahkakbatik said...

auntie hengat ko nak pi PD - port dickson..alahai ciannya dah kaya baru nak pi pd..heheheee..
hek! kalau semua nak jadi food tester, siapa nak masak?!!!

cahya indah said...

auntie tek: kalau dah kaya bukan setakat pegi PD, buat vacation home kat situ terus..hehe.

auntie la kena masak untuk kitorang.. :)

wahida said...

yang no .2 tu aku pun suka..hehe...

cahya indah said...

kak wahida: semua nak yang no.2 ehh..hehe

Kongkang Malaya said...

Cahya,
Ahaks! Jom kita berangan beramai-ramai!

Psstt.. PD tu apa? (almaklum la.. akak selalu terkebelakang :D)

#1 tu, so buleh la akak pesan belikan tempoyak setong dua? upah makan diambil kira ke? :D

#2 tu, ni satu kompeni dengan Kak Tek la ni?

cahya indah said...

kak Aida: jommm..kalau berangan ni memang Cahya suka sangat..hehe.

PD tu director/producer la kiranya..Korean ni memang suka dok bagi nama pendek2.

#1 tu boleh2..tapi extra charge boleh? berat tu sampai bertong2.
#2 pulak memang nak kena bukak kompeni la jawabnya..ramai yang nak keje tu..haha